Car Window Tinting Training Course
Training on car window glass tinting. Minimum theory. Practice on a car, practical tips and recommendations.
- Types of films for car window tinting (with and without metal coating, of various thickness, width of a roll. How to cut a film properly?)
- Performance criteria.
- Existing tool and tool of necessity, maintaining your tool in operating order.
- Conditions of work and how to organize your place of work.
- Cleaning and preparing of windows.
- Molding and tinting of rear windows.
- Optimum temperature of molding.
- Tinting of side windows and small windows without dismantling doors.
- Peculiarities of station wagons, coupe and sedan bodies.
- Peculiarities of some models by particular manufacturers.
- Guarantee and after-sales service
Training is provided by PRACTICAL WORKERS with long-term experience of work.