Window Film Installation Guide & Specialized Training Course
Training. How to tone glass? Internal and external installation of architectural films.
From A to Z: all about window films and installation
How to tone glass or how to install films on a plane glass and windows? Very extensive training, not only we provide detailed information on how to tone but also how to treat films.
Theory and know-how + recommendations + training on windows
- What is a quality installation of films (standards and conditions)?
- Ideal conditions for installation
- Actual conditions for installation (practical recommendations)
- Window toning tool, current and required tool
- Supply materials for glass toning
- Service time of a tool and norms of consumption of additional materials
- Storage conditions of films, cuttings and accounting recommendations
- Taking measures of windows and spreading films
- Cleaning glass and preparing the surface for toning
- Three methods of removing liners
- Installation of a film
- Toning of long windows
- Installation of window films on large glasses with a joint
- Cutting a film to location. Method 1
- Cutting a film to location. Method 2
- Cutting a film to size. Method 2
- Maximum speed and norms
- Possible defects and their elimination methods
- External installation
- Guarantee and post-guarantee service of window films
Care of the tool, protective treatment, storage and transportation
Very extensive training takes two days. This particular training is provided several times a year or individually upon special request. Trainings are provided by PRACTICAL WORKERS with many years of work experience.